One of the most important parts of sobriety is finding community; seeking out positive persons, activities, and even media such as websites, films, books and other types of literature. This page is specifically dedicated to the Sober Community, and if you would like to link to this page, ask for a review, or even offer a link exchange, which is most preferable but not necessary, please contact me.
- LAPSE – A harrowing story of a man who descends to the darkest of places to reach the light. This is a dream-like journey through a relentless reality.
- Dig Deep In One Place – This is the story of a couple’s journey to a spiritual and sober life.
- Addicted to Dimes, Confessions of a Liar and a Cheat – A raw and haunting tale of a gambling addiction
- Jagged Little Edges – A fictional novel on a young woman’s harrowing decent into addiction.
- HELPFUL SITES
- Sober Blogs – Make friends, find support, help others, and embrace recovery.